This is a pretty simple recipe, but it’s absolutely tasty with crackers, or pita chips. I love to make this dip for get togethers.
What You Need:
- 2 cups sweet onion, peeled and chopped
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 2 cups Parmesan cheese
How To Make It:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Prepare a 2 quart baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the mayonnaise, onions and cheese.
- Pour the mixture into the baking dish and bake for approximately 45 minutes, until the top is slightly brown.
- Serve hot with round crackers or pita chips.