Original Link: http://baconmethod.com/
Making perfect bacon every time is easy. Here’s how:
- Line a pan with the bacon. I use a glass baking pan, but I’ve also used steel and aluminum baking sheets. Metal baking sheets might warp.
- Put the pan into a cold, unheated oven. Middle rack is fine.
- Set the oven to bake at 400°F (204°C).
- Set the timer for 20 minutes. It might take a few more or a few less depending on your own oven, so watch it close the first time.
- Remove the pan from the oven. Place the bacon on a plate (or a plate lined with a paper towel if you’re grease averse).
- Enjoy the best, crispiest, most delicious bacon you’ve ever had.
I’ve used a similar method for bacon for a few years myself.. Makes tasty bacon..