One of my daughter’s favourite berries are goji berries, and when I came across this recipe for salad dressing, I had to make it:
What You Need:
- ½ cup goji berries
- ¼ cup strawberries (fresh or frozen)
- ¼ cup apple cider vinegar
- ¼ cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp amber agave nectar
- 1 tsp mustard seed
- ¼ cup olive oil
How To Make It:
- Soak the goji berries for 3-4 hours in fresh water.
- Drain and drink your goji infused water separately.
- In a blender, mix everything but the olive oil, then stir in the oil slowly.