I’ve been trying to eat healthier since I got diagnosed as diabetic, so when I came across this recipe I definitely felt like sharing.
- Chicken Meatballs - 1 lb ground chicken
- 2 tbsp Frank’s hot sauce
- 1/4 cup breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup ricotta cheese
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp fresh basil, chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- Spaghetti - 1/2 package spaghetti
- 1/4 cup fresh Parmesan cheese
- 2 tbsp fresh basil, finely sliced
- 1 jar of spaghetti sauce
- Preheat oven to 400 F degrees.
- In a big bowl, mix all meatball ingredients together. Form the meat into small round meatballs.Place them on a cookie sheet.Bake them for about 30 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cook spaghetti according to package instructions.
- In a skillet add the meatballs and the spaghetti sauce. Cook over medium heat for about 10 minutes.
- Drain the spaghetti and pour sauce and meatballs over pasta and toss. Garnish with basil and fresh Parmesan cheese.