Lessons learned as a dad so far:
- When your 2 year old asks if she can put the new TV she and her mom bought you as an early christmas present in her room… You say when you’re 10 years old.
- When your 2 year old asks if she can watch a movie on her iPod touch in bed…* You say it’s charging.*
- When your 2 year old points out that the iPod is in her hands and therefore not charging…You take it away and charge it.
- When your 2 year old asks you to make snowmen… You ask where her scarf is.
- When your 2 year old wants to bake a cake…You let her help you out.
- When your 2 year old asks to go for ice cream… You grab your keys.
- When your 2 year old wants a song at bedtime… You ask what song.
- When your 2 year old asks if she can have your old iPhone when you get a new one… You just stare at her.
Basically, this list can go on forever, but essentially, you get the idea. This is just a short example of what’s been learned so far.