This curry chicken recipe can be used with sweet potatoes or any other nice veggie that you feel like using. Preperation Time: **10 min **Total Time: **40 min **Makes: ** 6 servings. **You need:
- 8 boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 sweet potatoes
- 2 cups chopped cauliflower
- 1 can Diced Tomatoes
- 1 can cream of celery soup
- 1 Tbsp. curry power (can be mild, medium or hot)
- 1 1/2 cups Rice
- 1 cup Green Peas
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup cashews
- Cut chicken thighs into large pieces and cook with 1 clove of minced garlic in 1 Tbsp. oil in a large frying pan until browned on both sides and cooked through.
- Add in 2 peeled, diced sweet potatoes, 2 cups chopped cauliflower, 1 can Diced Tomatoes, 1 can cream of celery soup and 1 curry powder.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat, cover and simmer 10 min.
- Remove from heat and add in 1 1/2 cups Minute Rice and 1 cup green peas.
- Cover and let stand 5 min.
- Top with a handful each cashews and raisins.